Websites that work in a local Internet!
Each of our design projects is customized to address a client’s needs in terms of budget, functionality and long term growth.
We utilize the latest standards in website design including the exclusive use of open source content management systems and social media integration.
While we offer monthly maintenance upon request, most of our projects include comprehensive training designed to enable a client to maintain their own site with minimal financial and time investment. The Internet is not a the exclusive domain of a secret geek society.
Our process is entirely transparent. Clients come to understand precisely the most cost-effective methods for making the Internet work for them. AND we provide a variety of tools designed to track progress – and provide accountability.
What does OPEN SOURCE mean? Open Source Means You Can Throw a Rock and Hit Someone Who Knows How To Use It
Well, not quite. However, we do prefer open source (geek speak for FREE) software for a variety of reasons including:
Free products typically don’t have a shelf-life
The community at-large creates literally thousands of modifications that are really useful in website design
There are literally millions of people in the world who know how to use the software – so you’re not limited by a proprietary design or married to a designer.
Each website includes:
Search-engine friendly URLs using top keywords
Google Analytics setup for site tracking
Google Webmaster Tools setup including sitemap and Robots.txt file for optimal Google indexing
Keyword optimized unique Title and Description tags for each main page of the site
Inclusion of a Google Map on “Contact” page for improved local search engine results
Content optimization for top keywords and key cities of service
Optional site enhancements include:
Custom graphic design
Inclusion of virtually any WordPress plug-in available.
Training for do-it-yourself content updates
Most sites are available for $800~$4000 depending upon the scope of the project.
A word about domain registration and hosting
Choosing the perfect domain can be a challenge. Is it easy to remember? Can you give it out over the phone without having to spell it out? If you have yet to register a domain, we’re happy to consult with you so you can find the best name for your website. You can also get discounted domains here.
Though sites can be built on virtually any web host, we have seen an exponential increase for the need for fast, reliable and secure hosting. Google now includes page-speed in their ranking algorithm. According to Sucuri.net, approximately 50% of website hacks occur on sites with out of date software. Therefore, we recommend our Managed WordPress Hosting where we manage security, updates, etc.
Already Have a Website?
We also offer the following services quoted on a case-by-case basis:
- Redesigns and Face-lifts
- WordPress Optimization to maximize Search Engine Visibility and website security
- Monthly WordPress Maintenance Agreements – send us what you need and we update your site for you
- Absolute Carpet CarePaul J. Dumas2017-10-03T11:46:27-05:00
- Rescue My Time Cleaning ServicePaul J. Dumas2017-10-02T12:42:28-05:00
- Jones Solar and RoofingPaul J. Dumas2017-10-03T12:08:44-05:00
- Ardent HospicePaul J. Dumas2017-10-03T15:16:37-05:00
- Sigma Signs & PrintingPaul J. Dumas2017-10-03T12:33:27-05:00
- Snyder’s Carpet CarePaul J. Dumas2017-10-03T12:19:24-05:00
- Dodson Legal GroupPaul J. Dumas2017-10-02T10:58:29-05:00
- Special Abilities of North TexasPaul J. Dumas2017-10-03T12:59:33-05:00
- Denton Sports & Physical Therapy CenterPaul J. Dumas2017-10-03T12:23:39-05:00
- Christ Presbyterian ChurchPaul J. Dumas2017-10-03T13:08:48-05:00